Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

this aint even a song Empty this aint even a song

Mon Feb 19, 2024 2:58 am
follow me repeation vidoden and the sesh make a method im loving you huggin and shit
fix your album and quick like a roundhouse and just breathee walking out with this shit gooblling crotch likes its not a body part then leave albums and drop em so fast when i caught set the alarm and just sleep bout of a boxer and fight like its sunshine and i got em gobbling cocks cause there yummy gummy bears and a vitamin like spiderman and whatever

From <https://modifiedlyrics.forumotion.com/t7-fuck-with-me-never-i-think-of-whatever>

Like misery this mystery isnt as comlex as its looks
Suicide killa don’t even write it
Its not even a song chorus

chemicals mixed with some battery acid damnmit and smash it like its fabricated hang my plaque on the mantle sammys dollar and mash them haters just activated il send it back to the label and blast off in space like a gangster i wave my finger and blast the place

Like misery this mystery isnt as comlex as its looks
Suicide killa don’t even write it
Its not even a song chorus

il be on forever around and around i go to never stop blasting off to these hill and stand up il be on a ransing cycle my style is warped ive been peddlin myself up to this pedastsl stuck or broke i continue to swirl into a cyclone like a black hole in a snow globe got them watching actions and passed this note till im storming down the halls to this song its not an insult im this cold working around the clock to this ryhme and dot like an equation when im giving em hop and cuddle a bitch get ew yuckys sick to her stomach and this rock it dont blast off to wizards and this not a perfect picture but dick snot pukes and shes just better is hist-ry and a ladder thats just so invincible when im pulling the throttle like a cybertruck its like a mystery to quit and legit is just not like a robot and his tonque can get it cracking like pissed this just mena are you gonna hide it when you say it and finish the puzzle like i wanted it everyday but i just dont fill a pyrmid triangle and i get lynched pissed of a bottle of yager like mister how do you irregular people get to laying verses out like a pedastle and stable and do you stay up all night on them drugs its a clench in the middle mans triad and spray like a poodle wiggling his finger at me next im just a guy but i just explain that im a get violent cause i m afraid