Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

hmm.. new genre Empty hmm.. new genre

Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:58 am
like a nenderthal im intolerable stubborn bosed around like the logic gone like a phonics song i go around and round and it just turns me on got a strong fear for people everybody around that isee im a circus animal or freak i do magic abra cadabra can you believe that shit i put my pen to paper and talk about my boring life going on and on like a worthless person you cant cheat the phone my telepathy is off limits end of no road no finish think you can blackout but your in reality bare witness to the throne like its the last day good luck out there sonny jim im gone

Nobodys watching got magic card and im about to count them you cant climb to high or your falling down some miles apart like a ghost or phantom you cant blame it on them going and round and round like a square dance or pouncing tigers since when did aerosol take off a bout of covid then god struck like lightning and it turned off the thunder shaparpne me oops and mister and pardon long hsul like and understanding good yall this land is texas home of football and michael jackson

Make it rela make it real money honey lovin like a plummet what is up in this bitch <chorus>

stop the show locked in a hospital in surgery not a goal to run the place like a countertype i need to see some phyciatric attention im not guessing ive gone mental a genre what can be said here im unfed as a baby yet im not skinny cloroform rag to knock me over like a dead bay im so clever it works for my medicine iget rejected and kill the kid give me some money im real and shit for real as shit in every second like a sentence going off like a prision like a physian its not pretty im not quitting hookers
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum