Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

no chamber can resort to a following Empty no chamber can resort to a following

Wed Feb 21, 2024 4:48 pm
black magic like a firecracker heard of your scenes but mines better ijust plagued it youd never know me by a trait unfathomed in a last stance with the dark knight likstening to that crap and a fix to your hate just stop laughing im getting better at a rate of 150 km an hour what the fuck is you saying well abra cadrabra try some of that shit and mack the books with the class you stole attack the whole world with your last stance

conjunction in the disruption no motherfuckers want this going kamikazi with caution its honest to not off the bridge you longing and yearning and flawless booty getting pounded just let up your circle theres nothing around it

This is that chorus theres no flow and no beat

you better watch out your in hot water so lovely you thought i was like a brother so caution you lost one project and i go ghostrider like a slow dance experts when her toes been sawed off like i owe her that necklace ive been rapping off a train for breakfast got your name embed aint it a shame to be reckless trust and misrepresentaion your misunderstood there no purring for it il end ya
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum