Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

to the future  Empty to the future

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:14 pm
teletubies coming ou the tv childrne haunting me what have the turned into this shit is crazy aint nothing real no more can you understand me i wont say goes without saying a flaw to take everybody down at the same time then get away with is like a day in the spring at school aint it cool on spring break kid you are not the same as me this just goes without saying you know what i mean ive never had nothing and i hate the playing around daily like im a clown baby

Kids today are not the same goes without saying without saying

am i a mystery to stand by you like you stand by and rehearse this shit i play to you aint it equivalent to a better place i hope you listen i got better thing to do than you you got me on a string and im the perfect one t omessage back talk is cheap i heard ya man like its disturbing and it works for you cant you see i just got an attitude

im a boy in a bubble toil and trouble made it up to ya like im helter skelter broken and stubborn perfect for each other my brother you know im saying you motherfucker why do you listen we were made for each other why should i bother ghost rided and hit it like a car going 60 but im in canada we say 100 or whatever
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum