Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

music kills you Empty music kills you

Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:10 pm
savage so sick its urks and hurts me obvious points across working at a level of full intoxication im crazy severed a main vein plenty more comin im stubborn open up and hug me somebody i dont have lovin no cousin im not from here im from somewhere else and when im by myself i just cry out loud im not embarressed of anything im a martian not retarded china doll killer get it you lost in my puzzle i take this shovel and bury ya yall are cursing when im in the area everybodys watching everyones out to get me i caught my mind in a delusional territory with everybody super man im on kryptonite like i fell in love with suicide plenty more comin you bubbly you want this your not in my area chickpoo im on crack cocaine someone get me out of my room

i kill like an naimal im real like an animal revenge like an animal a beast like an animal

you dont fraternize with the enemy plenty of me obviously on the chronic stuff that is murder it just just kills me to look or touch , if you stop when someone asks arnt you the kinda man to admit anything in the mirror again the pouring rain what do you mean is it translated are you a crush to yourself derangled with pictures of yourself hanging yourself with a string dozens of eggs been my muffin forever but now just left , coils in a crack pipe i prefer meth suicide notes not even legible circumvent your final test

dont you critize a portion of this lyrical distortion like your somebody important take a shovel and bury him quick in the backyard cause hes cursing hes possessed by a demon yes i possessed a kid one time i am  a demon baptized him in blood screaming he already went to school but he didnt rap i was homeless once couldnt survive cause i was young stumbling drunk with my fingers in my pocket crunching crack rocks and the sad part is when im crashing i hate crack cocaine
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum