Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

this just a brent thing dont help to breathe Empty this just a brent thing dont help to breathe

Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:41 am
your a stupid fool so ge his note immregular watching all the people saying hi to people and calling people well im doing nothing maybe solve a rubics puzzle like this is similiar like doodling paper and this a virus do you get this case dog dont be a liar one look coolness blossoms into cooler songs i dont think im ling whos oppinion at all well just have to see i just bend the rules and ended up this damn lucky

dont tell its what you had hun congradulations is all your casue this is not a sad song

man to man am i looking at a phantom hourglass never stops talking unbearable pressure can you calm me down im just so nerves around poet that never send flowers claiming they know everyhting about and it ghostwrites but we never meet up in the middle from my angle i think they left are past behind or probly blacked out things dont go smooves and ends or begginging i guess i was the best she ever had got nothing to ask not very talkative get hwat im saying

you sad but didnt own me dont you get it sweetie you are lovely if if i read you or leave you alone you will never want to see me so i feel like im grown and come up with a way to meet but i dont have a phone i dont have a car
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum