Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

drugs kill Empty drugs kill

Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:49 pm
then they call for a crystal ball to infinity and beyond they stomach me finshed but i got that long run shufle no climax no remorse or rebudle i stumbled then im on to those eye balls in a blunder going to fast and running i cant no more im to fat i should go on a treadmill the dope is to hot its past real it like oblivion opened up and i might collapse pirated bill on a relapse and sobbing and crying cause i didint make it no where trying tommorow and refill a terrible position if you listen and pay attention be fulfilled at any minute im like a nyquil

going to collapse push me back dude i rap sluts hoping and abutt humping and no playing around this is horse play and a smut letter a knife in hand make people bob to the beat and im keeping it a little to real till the dawns out and its midnight and im not talking about how you right stare right at the skyline and bark like a wolf pen or pencil like knifes and dagger been encapsulated in a bent path of destruction youve been in debt like your nothing im to real to walk the line and i still listen this is not passion this is my final sentence

method of meth use and drugs are the cleverest ive ever been busted early and i cant catch it its like im fucking around with another lesson this is like a surgery i cant be kept alive i dont realize ive done wrong i cant cope like at all feels like i got hit with a baseball "cough cough" i guess il try again in this song like a foolish trance song in a rave around the block and it got cancelled

"chorus"
phantom is what phantom does goes bananas and what up with this letter
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum