Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

nonsense and stopping me  Empty nonsense and stopping me

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:45 pm
my reason my dialama my freedom a tooth decay gets frezzing and quote like a replica to all they see and no walking a mile in my shoes till you believe it no breathing no critique and out of season literal problems got you leave in the mirror and i dont see me like im nocturnal and the only one to hold on till the morning comes its obvious i glow like a flame in the summer season and i reached my peak and buried myself in a hole forever my creation

alphebetical lyrics and hoping that you gone see again and boiling metal with a flame and the kettles water boiling to nothing we go on no sick stunts and columns this is not glorified in any way in this appointment let bygones be bygone and get your homie cremated and rub some oil on his ass and turn him gay by force of the way to spook yourself and hope you get somehwere aint it crazy how everyone thought they were from there thumbelina and rapuzela and some leprachaun for halloween this season

i want you to stop me and it haunts me its obviosusly my last thought that i ever wanted im lonely and terrified of going outside and it a perfect song for you to relate to i hate you your in my face and crazy on crack and i did not even rate you
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum