Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

the album that took 15 minutes  Empty the album that took 15 minutes

Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:30 pm
omen
somethings creeping in deranged thoughts in my head peeping seeping in my vein so i cut it to point straight to my annointed powers its to sick so i forget im all there aint it crazy like a ghost a phantom

sometimes we forget why weve begun

coping with morbid thought like is this gonna get me there its tragic im not one of those kind anyways till my hopes come up i rewrote the bible im a ghostwriter

its to obvious crying and sobbing il never make it customed to the fact like a hot potato a delay in the mind working my way through tearing me apart its just so terrible il never make cause im alone staring in the mirror again

………………………..
bloody mic cause they crying and screaming for my music im not a dike ijm more like a neanderthal aint it awesome to relapse when my time comes up and its all simple like my mind cause i aint been to school just kidding i think i want to bend the rules to clarify that im to different a simple sentence that gets in your head

were not plastic people

the ghost is back like a nervous wreck whats he gone do next like hes on a task or on a mission wrote this down to express it its to obvious never let me go or it gets dirty and simple pledge of alleginace to america cause i never understood myself aint i careful with these oportunitys cause we are the same bitch

clarify my heart dont beat nervous wreck so i think im ugly you heard of that desies stomach me cause it burns when i pee from mastrbating to much to a nursery woops he did hidden and censored works for me cause im in the clost

…………………………

methodical aint it obvious im cutt throat like a thermometer so ghost write til i flaunt this shit so crazy like a cyclone hit verse after i swing and i swing and i kill to the finish line im getting angry aint it perfect it just fits the mold

parents dont wanna see nothing anyways write my song to myself it works like getting away with murder im in a cage like a cage fighter its all alone and obvious there aint nothing i cherish more then death like im your cyptonite and il follow the leader till my last moments im infinite

physcotic to think you can compete with my language this is destiny homeboy and no i didn ot say nigger sos im getting nowhere this is my problem all lines have been crossed for this product

<whether your black or white this is your song you peice of shit>
……………………………

staring in the mirro again cause this aint going anywhere your underwheres coming off so i can have a snack you show remorse but i never gave noone at all slap on the ass with a crooked eye you came up on aint it twisted this wicked sick game we play i aint finshed i want you foever baby eh

so i get to pulling off her draws for the first time like i payed a due and i came to fuck around lame and my dicks not really the thing she wanted anyways gave her a good time like i came to fuck around not keep

<sinister thought>

now im breaking her neck cause she dont fit the bill of my complex i lost the game now its game over for her instead we dont ask question im to cool to see a teardrop miss my shoulder cause i aint what she thought i could ever be in the first place

…………

theres no turning back when you hideout from plice sirens give me some peace please cause i cant sop crying this misery is not enlightned so i can achive anything even murder so whats next in my lesson i guess i tried to teach you something called how to pay attention in these lyrics i methadolical made a story in one second or hwatever you really counting till i bumped in to the understanding of how how i get you to check this

heads or tails is game for kids i play as well all day if i could cause i think its the only way to speak at all aint it a mircale you showed up but you fear the answer its gibberish and its not that attractive its only a poem i thought once and i get you coming back cause im suicidal and i just wanted people to listen

this is the ned of the begiinnign everys sentence got you spill the beans anyways immediatly like a trance that im in to a trnasition it gets os cracy i just dont understand anybody as i jam jam like a hustle clearly a better capacity its all just so crazy to fly off the handle wouldnt you just agree without asking questions

………………………

code an ai soldier dont pay homage and get noticed your involved i cant harness the idea of having my thoughts connected to a computer people see though and get going at it till the world is over more less a bad desision

couldnt hop up on the university scene couldnt do asnythnig in school but ai works for me to cool i thought id be smarter aint this ugly what a situation we got into the future is off limit not coming back no more to winess being alive at all

dont be slave to technology dont let it control you if you cant do it your a robot can kill its all a better day if were going amish

……………………….

frustrated its the first day i cant imagine i could get here in one piece simulataneous connections to my name and il be spilling the beans till my grave like im cuttthroat and nobody saw the scar of my way

ifyou working it heard il throw you in the dark you couldnt cope with the method you had no chance at all it should be simple you see pieces of puzzles connect shouldnt have to control anybody to check your full of misery sorrow and i bend to my knees i got a lot to talk about and not alot to agree

should of been banned i get going like a lighting strikes and i spitball like a penny or dime like a poet till i get it to start and nobody gave a fuck no nobody at all

winnnie the pooh winnie the pooh

……………………………..

strike a match get your cigarette lit and hit it the marijuana a ton a second and kill youself i cant handle ganga no cannabis is not where i get high from i dod anything else and i do it i just fall down into a mess and cant find a way to stnd up didnt you think its better to do large ammounts first and then youll never feel it agin till your overdose

i wish i had drugs right now like a physco i wouldnt stop if had enough im going to black out i want to show you a miracle called cocaine i cant find it but i sure hell would take it to my grave

a pefect cycle no its not bad were meant for each other drugs through my veins all the time even mdeications or sleeping pills i love drugs sos much i wanna commit suicide on lots of drugs so i cant feel it my face anymore
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum