Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

crazy insane for a reason Empty crazy insane for a reason

Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:50 am
Thursday, February 29, 2024
6:49 PM

loathing open wounds pouring blood sober and only the one that gave a fuck listen come in and open up a terrible flight of stairs to cross listen my lips if you dare to rhyme gangsta likes its a crazy crime zoning in out catch you might miss him i bet ya your only the one that youve chosen to rhyme only the one get you opening up and its terrible and its airing it out no one looks as its tearing you down its terrible and

like a drug and mind why so much i cross<chorus>

careless your prayers wont help you let a lesson be learned and just yourself go its a tetris puzzle and its clear what you want owe ing you stuff when you owning up get the flow when its hot your bury your grave in a trailer park plot i mean and ex trailer park dont you get it my homie you just let yourself run get your crayons and such when you loading them rhyme like a crooked gang sign in the middle of the night right

method be messing and busting and messaged getting to you like oan ongoing passage its anursery rhyme like a ring around the rosie get your terrible stuff and just make it a homie dont play games i am not in the mood to be playing my homie cant see when you looking cant take what grabbing but you grabbing that cocaine cook it to crack got you stumbling backwards and poetry and whenever you saw say it dont spray and its tearing you down and dug your own grave like a parrot a phony like this shit is baloni
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum