Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

mt reason my dialema my freedom Empty mt reason my dialema my freedom

Tue Mar 12, 2024 4:38 pm
i am a team player like the opposie of darth vader midnight hour rhymeslayer and im not the dark knight im the joker a greedy man currency exchange similar to a simulator dont hestitate to take me for granted its just to easy i am upside down like lucifers crucifix never a dull moment its the last call mean phone call on the red telephone in the oval office last one runnin its so crazy cant you hold on for a second like a microphone streaming on the online marketplaces

i hope your not there this is not fair go away and never come back a bronx tale and shivelry is dead what it took for some dude to make and it a pity this just music i adjust you and method switched like right in front of the mirror i crip faggots who walking my walk im like a zombie or frankstein what a failed experiment your never getting nowhere anyways

oval office peaks then the ovarys start to drop then they circle around me put up there middle finger poppin and no stopping the flame as i rewrote every bible line like i was nursery rhyme crater of a nuclear shell and bin ladens plot

<chorus> dont come dont follow ive been going forever
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum