Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

worst song ever Empty worst song ever

Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:07 pm
hystearia is where its at penetrating masses like a fantastic act to perish and vanquise acts of violence its terrible in america now blinded at the end of the world and at the top of the world reminded of 911 and ventures dwell to deep to the spinal cord like evolution nowhere to be found wheres mine im rhyme cords on meth supreme at tit agains im a demon ipossed a kid named brent and ressusitation a genre do what i said like a sentimental value on this do op shit like bending the rule you so out of sight you are cool in the closet iguess out of facts play it back the track and rewind it again now was that good enough no questions to ask its like im impalesd and the gate and smashed by zeus took it to grave now im in that shoes curtain call and boos i guess they dont like it cause im great like you

A demon inside demosn they die why are demons being said at the top and a version me spineless

im not a violent man im the opposite of that shit il bring that up to you then come to to terms with your hurting mine like im animal shirts off and fucking dont hit just let it happen i hate you if you find this eyeing vaginas but you dont let my soul die rope tighed around your neck or junmp off of a building this shit is protected and imma hit em in bed with your answer last if you give up and become a good person il help you flirting with death hit me up my brother i got a version of life to take away your pain blinded

source of destruction curse of tristram never came out how am i helter skelter used to be an angel with a contract kill now im looking for latent feeds surfacing my adreniline do you understand me is this just a slur of the mouth breakdown and landed easy like i hate it wow cant give up cause im pushing those boundrys and i take that stuff boos applause and it all man i just take that bluff kamikazi in the centre of the will of life cocksucker lil wayne had that bill to write thats there this is just filth i type nothing to care dont even forget that lie
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum