Modified lyrics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
brentthing

worst place Empty worst place

Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:56 pm
on the sidelines trying to find the finer things i get by and try my dont ring the bell again this is buisnesss mygrind invincible so im tracking my wise lines lines with a slow song and get better then then it had to be it my interpretation your pussy gets wetter i just smack it out the park and i gotta ask do you regret it your lifestyle and hoping for all the things to come by easy this is just so easy its imple and i left it behind years ago you think that i could sing i got that skitzophrenia hope there was a cure but when your head is boggled with riddles it get so creative to walk out and never come back again count your days im melting your face so just let it get wetter

its raining and i aint gonna save em positibity feedback never helped nobody and im wondering if she is famous two bar and thats it one to your jugular i hope that i dont go crazy with an irregular state of mind god dammit i love it its just entertainment and it meant everything aint it a better day so maybe il go again just to get better just dont upset me and let me go some people dont know if there heart is breaking so wear me on your shoulder

it aint happening works for ya and cuddle in bed so i mworking toward it and improvise and spreading a mess with a clip loaded in an automatic subliminal like im left puzzeld and get my riddles pleases help me and just understand

<chorus> really no one like me some adrenilien mic check and i wreck it so let it go